Gabriel Dubarry founded the Ducs De Gascogne Cooperative at Gimont in Le Gers, land of the Foie Gras in 1953. In 1978 the first Duc De Gascogne shop was opened and the company started exporting in 1987 from France. In 1999, the Ducs De Gascogne brand was recognised by an independent study as the 3rd most recognisable brand by French consumers.
We stock several flavours, a traditional favourite being duck paté. These pates come in 65g tins including the following flavours:
- Terrine de Sanglier aux airelles - Wild boar terrine with lingonberries
- Terrine de Canard - Duck terrine with tapenade and basil
- Terrine de poulet amandes & citron confit - Chicken terrine with almond and preserved lemon
- Terrine de Sanglier noisette & mandarine - Wild Boar with hazelnut and mandarin.
- Poulet basilic & thym - Chicken terrine with basil and thyme
- Terrine d'Oie au Monbazillac - Goose terrine with Monbazillac (a sweet white wine)
- Terrine d'Oie poire et Jus de Truffe - Goose terrine, pear & truffle juice.