- Raw kombucha vinegar
- Regulates intestinal flora
- Promotes better gut health
- Balances the body’s pH levels
- Natural antibiotic properties
- Boosts energy levels
- Strengthens immunity
- Contains high levels of B vitamins
- Source of amino acids & beneficial bacteria
- High in acetic, lactic, gluconic & glucuronic acids
- Glucuronic acid content helps to detoxify the body
A note on sugar: The sugar in kombucha an essential ingredient in the fermentation process, and by the end of fermentation, only a trace of the initial sugar is left behind.
Despite its sugar content, kombucha is still healthier than ordinary sugary soft drinks.