1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Over medium heat in a large cast iron skillet, heat the Pure Lard. Add bacon until crispy. Chop up and reserve Add yellow onion, red bell pepper, garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, chili powder, and cumin.
3. Stirring occasionally, allow to cook until yellow onion and bell pepper are slightly softened, 8-10 minutes. Add bacon.
4. Lower heat to medium-low and pour in the can of tomatoes and sliced cherry tomatoes. Stirring occasionally, allow to cook for 10-12 minutes, until cherry tomatoes are softened a bit.
5. Make 4 small pockets for each egg to sit. Crack an egg into each pocket.
6. Place skillet in the oven and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until egg whites set.
7. Remove from oven, garnish with parsley and serve!